Thunderbird mailer

Eyal Rozenberg eyalroz at technion.ac.il
Thu Aug 4 23:08:28 IDT 2011

>     The result leaves a bit to be desired:
>     1) The promised two buttons for determining the justification
>     direction are nowhere to be seen (yes, I have checked that box for
>     displaying them).

Customize the toolbars (for the main 3-pane window and for the
composition window) and you can add the direction button/s.

>      One can determine the direction only by opening
>     the BiDi preferences and setting the direction there. An acceptable
>     ad hoc workaround?

>     2) Not really. Setting the preferences doesn't take effect until one
>     closes Thundermug and reopens it. Clumsy?

Umm, if I understand what you're saying, I'll have to say that to my
knowledge, the default direction preference has immediate effect. Are
you perhaps getting some error messahe in the Error Console?

Eyal