DHCP server reload on own event

Robert Wallner kodixos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:55:34 IST 2011

It's a local prepaid public network of access points. The idea was to
record each mac address connecting to it, and to pair it with an ip
address and the used access point, and generate dynamic iptables rules
from it. The reason behind it is that the website needs to identify
which client connects to it (no mac, only ip), and to make it easy to
detect spoofed mac attempts..

For now, the infinite lease-time answers my problem, but for sure I
got it wrong somewhere else :)

--
Robert Wallner