Amazon Kindel

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Thu Feb 3 20:46:19 IST 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 20:30 +0200, Amichai Rotman wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> Any of you got the Amazon Kindel?

> I was thinking of buying one (the WiFi $140 model) and was wondering
> if it's a good idea.
>
> The eVrit reader seems to be total waste of money - 900 NIS for 50% of
> the features and power...
>

> I'd appreciate your input.

i considered this a few month back - and then i checked for availability
of books in genres i like to read - and was surprised by the very small
availability of such books (i checked based on authors that i like
reading and a few specific books i want to read).

i then checked barnes and nobles' book reader - and it has a much wider
choice of books in these genres.

so if i were to buy one - i'd go for the b&n reader. if only they had a
version with a bigger screen (i'm afraid a 6" display is a bit small -
if anyone has this reader and could show me how it really looks - that
will be great) - i would already have bought it.

--guy