Networking: How to add another router

Michael Tewner tewner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 21:28:10 IST 2011

Hi -
Shimi's solution will work - use a cross-over cable, though, in order to
connect the switches together.

Hypothetically, you should be able to connect multiple computers to the same
network cable - that is, wire 2 connectors, in series, at one end. This
would give you a "hub" on that segment, and the network cards should manage
the collisions themselves. I wouldn't recommend this, though, and I present
it strictly as a thought experiment.

-Mike