[SOLVED] eVrit - Weird FS Problem

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Mon Feb 21 09:46:06 IST 2011

Well - I am answering myself - how weird is that....

So I found out the reason the internal FS was corrupt, and that was the
reason it was mounting read only.

Running fsck.vfat on it did not work, so I had to format it - that solved
the problem:

I copied all files to the memory card, formatted the main memory, and moved
all files back to the main memory.

FYI

Amichai.