Update: eVrit e-book Reader

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Mon Feb 21 12:18:19 IST 2011

It is my understanding that that someone must archive his own copy of
the relevant source files and make them available to people who use the
device.

One of the reasons is because the seller has no control over the
projects' official Websites, and in the future the versions available
from them may differ from the version actually used by the device (for
example, due to security fixes).

--- Omer

--
What happens if one mixes together evolution with time travel to the
past?  See: http://www.zak.co.il/a/stuff/opinions/eng/evol_tm.html

I may be affiliated in any way.