Android phones

Elazar Leibovich elazarl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:20:07 IST 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 12:53 PM, David Suna <david at davidsconsultants.com>wrote:

> 2. The Galaxy phone has a significantly lower SAR rating than the others.
>  The information I have found online has been rather unclear whether this is
> something significant that would recommend this phone over the others.  Can
> anyone point me to reliable definitive information about this?
>
> HaMachon LeMechkar Garini of Israel published a survey about mobile phone
radiation effects on the human body. Apparently this is a very well studied
topic, since years ago people where exposed to much higher sources of
radiation, for example, telegraph operators.
The bottom line if I read it correctly is, that there has been extensive
research on this topic, and no health issues were found. With the exception
of small children, for which there haven't been enough research to give an
solid opinion.

In a personal note, I've no idea if it's Placebo (it happened to me ever
since I started using mobile phone, before I learned anything about the
health problems), or is it because of some other effect. But I'm feeling an
headache each and every time I'm speaking on a mobile phone for more than a
few moments. It is perfectly reproducible, and never happens to me with home
phones, or ear phones, or when pressing a small TRANSISTOR near my ear.

You can send them a request and they'll mail it (as in snail mail) to you.
If I'll try to find it and I'll send it to you, please contact me privately
if you're interested.