Recommendation for an Israeli Computers/Computer Parts Store with a Web Interface in English or Arabic

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Feb 23 14:10:36 IST 2011

Hi all,

Recently I was contacted by a FOSS/web-design enthusiast who lives in
Ramallah, was a native speaker of Palestinian Arabic, knew Written Arabic, and
had very good written English. He was looking for a good Israeli store for
hardware, computer parts and whole computers. I told him that I like
http://www.zap.co.il/ for comparing prices and http://www.pandas.co.il/ whose
web-interface is simple and works well in many non-MSIE browsers that run on
Linux, but both of them only had a Hebrew interface.

He was not too content when I told him he can phone or E-mail such shops in
English, and they'll most probably be able to help him.

So I wonder, at least for next time, if anyone can recommend a good Israeli
shop with an optional web-interface translation in either Written Arabic or
more preferably - English.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

P.S: please keep the political and national/ethnic discussion out of this
thread.