Android phones

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Thu Feb 24 08:39:10 IST 2011

On יום רביעי 23 פברואר 2011 13:51:30 Ori Idan wrote:
> Headache during conversation is a known problem with cellular phones, the
> question is does it means that you will suffer long term effects
> like continuous headache or even worth, some kind of cancer.

This might be related to the low quality of the call. The cellular networks
use these days a heavly compressed GSM codec to save bandwith. If you are on
an area that has low cellular coverage the codec gets more aggressive.

Many people I talk to from my cellular at home (started cellcom, now
pelephone) complain that the conversation is not productive and they request
my landline. They the quality of the conneversation gets noticable better.