TV card

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Sun Jan 23 16:04:15 IST 2011

I am considering installing a TV card in my desktop machine, to  enable me
to view programming of terrestrial digital TV stations. I would be
grateful for any remarks from users of such cards about reliability, ease
of installation, ease of use, availability of drivers, and other pertinent
characteristics. I would be interested in viewing video both on the
monitor, monitor in a partial screen, and sometimes through an existing
external analog TV receiver.

Ability to record video is a secondary consideration for me, as far as I
can now predict.
--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on