I made a big mistake: dependency hell in Kubuntu!

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 00:58:35 IST 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 00:50, Mordecha Behar
<mordecha.behar at mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:
> FYI, Cheese is a GNOME webcam application without hellish dependencies.
> It works perfectly fine in my KDE environment.

Thank you Mordecha but please do not hijack this thread with
irrelevant tangents. I do not need a webcam application, I need to
resolve the dependencies issue on this machine. And to do that I need
this thread to remain cohesive, not a mess of tangents.

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il