UDP packets loss at Israeli ISPs during peak hours

Etzion Bar-Noy ezaton at tournament.org.il
Sun Jul 3 07:27:36 IDT 2011

It's probably due to their over commit, and it means your UDP packets are in
queue until expired.
Since Israeli ISPs has learned the trick, I tend to believe ICMP packets
have high priority, so that no customer will be able to complain. When you
can't complain, well, it means that the problem is with you.

Ez