Beyond Stallman

Jonathan Ben Avraham yba at tkos.co.il
Mon Jul 18 09:49:59 IDT 2011

Take a look at LWN.net. These folks are all there, in positions of
influence. Those of us who travel to the US should make an effort to meet
these people.

  - yba

--
  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
      - yba at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -