Linux compatible motherboard

Elazar Leibovich elazarl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:16:42 IDT 2011

Can anyone recommend linux compatible motherboard, with:
1) Hassle free installation (I boot ubuntu, install it, and it's working.
I'm not required to patch any kernel, or installing additional software).
2) ACPI working out of the box. Including hibernation.
3) Minimal on board GPU, working out of the box. To allow interfaces like
Unity/compiz.

I don't mind ubuntu fetching propriety drivers, but I need that to be hassle
free. I click install, next-next-next, and everything is working, drivers
are fetched from manufacturer's website, kernel module is pushed, etc, etc.