RMS, Hosts Must Support Boycott?

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:58:06 IDT 2011

I am not worried about his opinion, but his support of a boycott of Israel,
and the fact that I have to rely on him for support of products I use.

As far as I am concerned, my present view (after RMS and Mint) is that OSS
is something to support as long as there is a commercial alternative. If in
the past I was hoping to see MS and other commercial vendors marginalized, I
now think they should continue to be the leading solution providers, and OSS
should be used alongside, with the caveat that it is not reliable and future
proof. OSS is only one of many options to weigh and use.

Z.

Check out my web site - www.words2u.net