An alternative to Skype

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 21:07:59 IDT 2011

On Jun 10, 2011, at 4:46 PM, Uri Even-Chen wrote:

>  When I used Skype for phone calls, I paid Skype for "Skype out"
> credit, but Skype zeroed my credit after a few months of not using
> their service - which I consider stealing money from me.

It's six months, which is a fairly long time.

That was a long time ago. Same thing happened to me, and I complained.
They offered me a free month of voicemail, which was a nice token, but
not very interesting to me. I hate voicemail and don't have it on any
of my phones.

They then started sending out email warnings that you have a month to
use your credit and may send them out later, I make sure to make a
call when I get them.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
Making your enemy reliant on software you support is the best revenge.