RMS, Hosts Must Support Boycott?

is123 at zahav.net.il is123 at zahav.net.il
Wed Jun 15 16:16:22 IDT 2011

> I may act differently if the FSF boycotts israel.

Is the FSF not boycotting Israel? I guess it depends on how you see things,
but when Stallman signs on a letter as President of the FSF that he will
not come to Israel unless it is at a venue that sponsors an anti-Israel
boycott, I don't know what more would be required in order to be able to
say with confidence that constitutes a boycott of Israel by the FSF.

> I will probably not go to any of RMS lectures. I do not think he is
> anti-Semitic, but he have been at least insensitive.

Does everybody not realize Stallman was born Jewish? I wonder if the Arabs
who are sponsoring his visit realize that. Or maybe since he has declared
himself an atheist they are ok with it.