Hebrew fonts on digital readers

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 01:55:15 IDT 2011

I am using the Kindle 2, but it looks like this is doable.

Could you be more specific on doing it? I prefer to just install the font
(which one do I use for Hebrew?) and not a web server. Do I have to use the
python update script, or is it possible to copy a few file to my Kindle?

It is not that easy for me to get a new one where I am, so I'd rather not
brick the device...

Z.

Check out my web site - www.words2u.net