Netbook without windows

Mordecha Behar mordecha.behar at mail.huji.ac.il
Wed Mar 2 17:37:27 IST 2011

I think you are allowed to transfer the system a set number of times, maybe
three.
Of course it can only be installed on one system at any given time.
So, with my installation disc I should be allowed to install it on another
computer, since it's no longer installed on my laptop.
Again, I'm not a lawyer either, but I think that that's the general gist of
the rules.