דרושה המלצה לעט אלקטרוני

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Mar 20 21:59:31 IST 2011

Hi Maayan,

welcome to Linux-IL.

On Sunday 20 Mar 2011 15:41:08 Maayan Eshed wrote:
> היי רשימה
> האם מישהו יכול להמליץ על "עכבר-עט" שעובד עם לינוקס, אם אפשר אובונטו\דביאן
> למיניו?
> הכוון הוא pointing device בשביל גרפיקה בסיסית, במחיר לא בשמיים. אין לי צורך
> באלחוטיות או זכירת מידע, אבל אם לא אמצא מוצרים פשוטים יותר גם זו אפשרות.
> חיפוש בגוגל נתן כוון כללי אבל אשמח לקבל פידבק מבעלי נסיון, והמלצות להיכן
> לקנות גם הן יבורכו.
>
> כל טוב ופורים שמח

Just a note: next time, please post to this mailing list in English, as it has
some non-Hebrew speakers (both Israelis and non-Israelis) subscribed to it,
and they may be feeling left out if we are communicating in Hebrew. There are
other reasons, like allowing search engines to find previous posts in an
English search, or end-user technical problems with some mail user agents
(MUAs). For more information see:

Some other Israeli mailing lists do allow Hebrew posts.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish