rsync problem

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Mon Mar 21 21:57:08 IST 2011

I notice the anomaly both /home and /public get rsync'ed into
$MOUNT/home-public.
Could it be that /public has files with the same name as deleted files
in /home?
(Not to mention the more serious problem that $MOUNT/home-public would
contain only files from /public, no files from /home.)

By the way, my own backup script uses the following rsync flags:
rsync -avH --progress --max-delete=200000 --delete --delete-excluded
--exclude-from=$EXCLUSIONS_FILE $FROM $TO

--- Omer

--
No actual electrons, animals or children were harmed by writing this
E-mail message.

I may be affiliated in any way.