Upgrading Android Under Linux

Antony Gelberg antony.gelberg at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:24:22 IDT 2011

It's great.  In fact I first got involved with it as I bought my phone
in London and it was the only way I could see to get Ivrit.  The
support in CM7 is significantly better than in CM6.

Let me know if you have any more questions, although apart from
installing it and using it, I'm not much of a guru - I just like to
use the phone!