MS buys Skype - will it support Linux

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:16:15 IDT 2011

Unless they radically changed, their main goal is to force people to use
their OS and Office suit, so the support for any other platform would be
weak at best.

What reliable alternative can one use for VOIP and phone in Linux? Including
land line and cellular calls for low cost. I remember Ekiga, but do not
think it ever got too far off the ground, and last time I tried google voice
was not that great under linux either.

Z.

Check out my web site - www.words2u.net