MS buys Skype - will it support Linux

sara fink sara.fink at gmail.com
Mon May 16 00:05:56 IDT 2011

The main problem is how you can convince windows user to install one of
these programs (one that is cross platform) when they are used to skype that
works without problems . Is there any program that will work with skype ad
they won't feel it?  I know I tried to convince my brother to use ekiga
which is cross platform. And in the end, the antivirus said it has virus.