translate a pdf file from german to english

Gadi Cohen dragon at wastelands.net
Sat May 21 11:04:58 IDT 2011

You can actually do this directly from Google Translate!

After eventually finding a manual for my dishwasher in German, I used
Google Translate to do this and finally figured out what all the beeping
meant :)

Gadi

On 16/05/2011 14:11, sara fink wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a pdf file in german (can't find in english) and I would like
> to translate it in english. Is there a way to do that? Any input will
> be appreciated

Gadi Cohen aka Kinslayer <dragon at wastelands.net> www.wastelands.net
Freelance admin/coding/design HABONIM DROR linux/fantasy enthusiast
KeyID 0x93F26EF5: 256A 1FC7 AA2B 6A8F 1D9B 6A5A 4403 F34B 93F2 6EF5

//