sponsorship?

Hetz Ben Hamo hetzbh at gmail.com
Sun May 29 13:12:40 IDT 2011

Demanding that he will not talk to the Palestinians? umm, with the political
situation today, I hardly belive he will agree to that.

I was thinking more of: If we can find a company who's willing to pay the
flight tickets, hotel etc, and then let Stallman decide whether he wants to
appear at the Palestinians universities or not.

It's quote a shame that the Palestinians would prefer to do those tricks..

David, I read the article, and as a person who wants to hear Stallman's FSF
talks (and not political talks), so I do want to believe we can find a
solution for that.

Hetz

--

*חץ בן חמו