Running a native install of windows xp and a native install of Ubuntu

David Suna david at davidsconsultants.com
Sun May 29 18:01:38 IDT 2011

I have a Windows XP box that I would like to also run Ubuntu on.  I have
tried running Ubuntu as a guest OS using VirtualBox but I have problems
with enabling 3D acceleration in the guest OS (it hangs on login).

If I was starting from scratch I could try to run the XP as the guest OS
but I need to be able to run the XP as it is and not reinstall it from
scratch.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Alternatively, if anyone knows how I can troubleshoot the hang in the
Ubuntu guest so I can get Ubuntu running with 3D acceleration that would
be great.

Thanks,

--
David Suna