sponsorship?

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun May 29 19:45:09 IDT 2011

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 6:43 PM, geoffrey mendelson
<geoffreymendelson at gmail.com> wrote:

> if you go back to his writings, he's been anti-Israel and
> pro-Palestinain since the days of Ariel Sharon. If you google him, you find
> that he espouses those views even now.

On the HaMakor list someone already made a similar claim. I searched and have
not found anything blatantly anti-israeli. He points out various
things I don't like
to hear about Israel but that does not make those points incorrect.
I am sure you will now reply with a lits of links to his posts,
otherwise people might think you are just making empty accusations.

Gabor