sponsorship?

Ira Abramov Lists-Linux-IL at ira.abramov.org
Sun May 29 21:26:56 IDT 2011

Yup, you found a few items that refer to Israel and Israel policies. not
one of them goes against the right of Israel to exist, says the
palestinians are perfect and Israelis are evil, nothing of the sort. all
he writes there are criticisms about Israeli policies and actions, the
same criticisms and even more extreme could be found on my blog, the
feed of people I follow on Twitter and in the daily papers (not only
Ha'aretz).

One of the items even says "I saw a mainstream news article which called
them "anti-Israel" protesters, which is clearly not true". He is not
claiming to hold anti-Israeli opinions, nor do I. If this is a
democracy, it should be legitimate to criticize my government and army
when they use crute force against a conquered people, as well as against
peaceful protestors who are its own civilians.

So - not anti-Israel until you prove otherwise.

Quoting amichay p. k., from the post of Sun, 29 May:

> This is what i found.
> >
> > On the HaMakor list someone already made a similar claim. I searched and
> > have
> > not found anything blatantly anti-israeli. He points out various
> > things I don't like
> > to hear about Israel but that does not make those points incorrect.
> > I am sure you will now reply with a lits of links to his posts,
> > otherwise people might think you are just making empty accusations.
> >
> > Gabor

> Regards, Amichay.

Free with any purchase
Ira Abramov