Scheduling a Meeting in a Cafe or Restaurant

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Thu Nov 3 18:16:25 IST 2011

Hi Diego,

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 21:39:20 +0200
Diego Iastrubni <elcuco at kde.org> wrote:

> On יום רביעי 02 נובמבר 2011 16:33:22 Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:50:16 +0200
> >
> > Stan Goodman <stan.goodman at hashkedim.com> wrote:

> > > Interested in what?
> >
> > interested in meeting. So to repharse:
> >
> > <<<
> > I'd like with a few people (whoever is interested in such a meeting) for
> > chat and food in a café or a restaurant ....
>
> ‏You keep confusing between linux.org.il and jdate.co.il.

Why do you think I confused between the Linux-IL mailing list and JDate? And
why do you think I "keep" confusing between them? (I.e: it's a trend.)

> Shlomi - this is not a meetup ML.... at least not always, sometimes we do
> import a movie and rent a cinema...

I realise it's not an exclusively meetup meeting, but we have been announcing
events on it for a long time, and I don't see why a real-life meeting of people
who share similar interests should be disallowed.

> Anyway, keep on topic, ok? You know,
> techcnical shite related to linux and stuff, ya' know? ;-)

I do keep on topic.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish