Scheduling a Meeting in a Cafe or Restaurant

Ori Idan ori at helicontech.co.il
Thu Nov 3 19:38:18 IST 2011

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 7:01 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s at daniel.shahaf.name>wrote:

> On Thursday, November 03, 2011 6:16 PM, "Shlomi Fish" <
> shlomif at shlomifish.org> wrote:
> > I don't see why a real-life meeting of people who share similar
> > interests should be disallowed.
>
> That's the first time you even hinted at what the meeting would be
> about.
>
> You might want to clarify what it would be about and why it can't be
> held over phone or instant messaging or smoke signals.

Why are you picking him.
I understood from the first place that this is Shlomi's intention and thus
don't see why people accused him of confusing jdate.co.il with linux-il.
Also why talking about smoke signals etc. when I think everyone understand
there are some advantages to face to face meetings.

--
Ori Idan