[OFFTOPIC] Finding the next lucrative niche (was: Re: Goodbye, Lingnu)

Etzion Bar-Noy ezaton at tournament.org.il
Mon Nov 14 23:23:57 IST 2011

True. However, the best support can be given by a pro who has a cooperation
of the hosting company. Most of them will never cooperate, as they earn
better (despite their awful quality of work) with an external
person/company. So, your main channel - the hosting supplier, will probably
not like you using it as a marketing channel, and you can hardly ever know
(without some extensive search or cracking skills) which hosting service
holds which customers.

Ez