init sequence

Avraham Rosenberg for.avraham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 06:55:55 IST 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 04:06:36PM +1100, Amos Shapira wrote:

> Can you send a pointer about "e2fsc"? Google'ing around for it and
> filtering "e2fsck" from the results the top link is the linux-il archive of
> the current thread :).
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Amos

I apologize for the lack of clarity and for the typo...Mea maxima culpa. I
was refering to the error messages issued by the /etc/init.d/checkfs.sh,
more specifically by the script  /sbin/e2fsck (not e2fsc, as I wrote),
called by it, during its attempt to check the partitions added to the system
and to /etc/fstab, after full installation.

Cheers, Avraham

--
Please avoid sending Excel or Powerpoint attachments to this address.