remote directory/partition

Etzion Bar-Noy ezaton at tournament.org.il
Sun Oct 23 10:47:07 IST 2011

Nutrino will enforce connection-less transport. I am not sure it is desired.
He will have to emulate connection tracking by software, which will pay
these few nanoseconds earned earlier. Not worth it, I think.
Gravity generator. The speed of gravity is still unknown, but might be very
very fast, and will enforce low-latency and cross-barrier transport across
continents. I don't think, however, you can find a gravity generator in the
commodity market. Not sure if you can find any at all :-)

Ez