remote directory/partition

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Sun Oct 23 12:01:37 IST 2011

as far as i know, the only available solutions for this problem - are
commercial solutions, that perform some kind of caching on the local
side - this assuming you need to access the device on both sides (i.e.
both in the USA and in israel).

if your needs are different - please state them - perhaps there's
another way.

--guy