FSF Campaign against Microsoft's Plan to Enforce "Secure Boot"

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:37:39 IST 2011

Shlomi,

1. Thank you for the education

2. I am not trying to negate the validity of their argument (or for that
matter to support it). I am saying that I will have nothing to do with them,
their drives, their server, and any of their software that is not already
provisioned by my distro, unless I can't live with it.

And quite frankly, I don't care whether the FSF and RMS are one and the same
or not. Until they kick the piece of waste out, they should go sell their
stuff somewhere else.

There are plenty of other organizations to support.

Z.