4G phones in Israel

Nadav Har'El nyh at math.technion.ac.il
Tue Apr 17 07:09:47 IDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012, sara fink wrote about "Re: 4G phones in Israel":
> Does it requires rooting before? She doesn't know linux.

The "Gingerbread Keyboard" app doesn't require rooting - changing the
keyboard handler is an official Android feature, and doesn't require
messing with root, or god-forbid, "knowing Linux" :-)

> Hers is android 4. Upgraded already.

The specific app I mentioned worked on my Android 2.3.5. I have no
idea if it works with Android 4 - it might.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |                   Tuesday, Apr 17 2012,