Disappointed by IBA, again

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Sat Dec 8 13:53:51 IST 2012

On Sat, 2012-12-08 at 13:52 +0200, vordoo wrote:
> On 2012-12-08 11:08, Steve G. wrote:
> > Why don't we ALL send email such as this to these collective of
> > dunces, until we can get some satisfaction?
> > It is not like the IBA is a global leader in their broadcast
> > technology, they are just a bunch of lazy incompetents who can't
> > manage to open their services to all sections of society because of
> > thoughtlessness and lack of thoughtfulness.
> >
> Because they are dunces & we don't care that much abut TV, in
> particular mostly bad  TV.
>
> If at all start a fight, I would vote for the National Insurance
> Institute of Israel, looks to me higher in the "has to be accessible
> to all" list.
>
> Thats my 2c :-)

I don't think they are mutually exclusive.

Besides, if we win the IBA front, it'll be easier to persuade NII to
follow IBA's footsteps by citing IBA as a precedent and letting them ask
IBA who were the competent contractors who fixed their Website.

--- Omer

--
MS-Windows is the Pal-Kal of the PC world.

I may be affiliated in any way.