hebrew (or arabic) transparency to call up when i forget key location?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 19:15:58 IST 2012

i just found a nice feature in Unity (new to me at least): press and
hold the "special" key for a semi-transparent overview of keyboard
shortcuts, great for jogging the memory.

such a transparency of the hebrew (and arabic) keyboard would help me
learn to type in hebrew, as i have only english letters on my keycaps.

does such a thing exist?

if not, i'd like to make my own: hopefully i can find one already in
source form and give it the correct properties, then figure out how to
bind a key to display it.

any thoughts appreciated.