Preparing to convince to shift to non-propriety documents formats

Meir Michanie meirm at riunx.com
Sun Feb 5 16:38:44 IST 2012

Another issue is that at schools the kids are asked to use a site
named 'ofek' which it doesn't run under linux and my kids are force to
run windows in vmware,...
another site that kids have access for free if they login through ofek
is brainpop.
It's hard to explain to your kids to suffer their lack of access to
those site for a noble purpose of using OSS.