Preparing to convince to shift to non-propriety documents formats

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Mon Feb 6 02:24:54 IST 2012

On Sunday, 5 בFebruary 2012 15:52:45 Micha wrote:
> I can't seem to change page numbering (i.e suppress page numbering on
> some pages) or change head/footer format. One thing that microsoft does
> ok (but messes up a whole lot of others in return).

Huh? Page-styles are your friends. You can defined separate page-styles
(e.g: cover-page, regular page, landscape page, etc.) and apply these
styles to any page range you want.

Generally, OOo style handling is very good and used to be a lot better
then MS-word. It's been years I haven't use MS-word, so I cannot say
if they closed the gap in this space.

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron