python, beagle, and gmail

Michael Vasiliev mycroft at infoscav.net
Fri Feb 24 09:05:00 IST 2012

On 02/24/2012 12:56 AM, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> 2) How can I add SSL support to my version of imaplib, or is there a
> version of imaplib for ARM that supports SSL?
>
> Am I missing a totally obvious solution?

I'm corrupted. I'm pushing my favorite distribution as a solution to
every possible development problem. This said, you seem to have python
built without ssl support. You'll have to jump through whatever hoops
Angstrom has prepared for you to recompile or replace it. On the other
hand, Gentoo has an ARM target and you can tune and strip your system to
whatever your heart desires. That, of course, means adding a few trivial
lines to a single file and some recompiling.

--
MV