Current state of VirtualBox?

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Thu Jan 12 09:29:39 IST 2012

Today Debian Squeeze got automatic upgrade from VirtualBox 4.0.14 to
4.0.16 and I noticed that there is also VirtualBox 4.1.8.

I haven't been using VirtualBox for several months, after having read
warnings that its kernel modules may corrupt memory and/or filesystems.

I'd like to resume use of VirtualBox, so I am asking what is the current
health status of VirtualBox, and how safe is it for use on my main
workhorse PC.

--- Omer

--
Never let beliefs, God or Gods incite war and hatred among human beings.

I may be affiliated in any way.