Tonian Linux Hackers Night @ Thu Jan 26 20:00 - 22:00

Thomas Maier hayzer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:25:47 IST 2012

Hi all,

My company's CTO, Benny Halevy, asked me to forward this invitation.
I hope it's ok with you.

{{{
Dear Linux Hacker,

You are invited to join forces with us at the first Israeli Linux
Hackers Night. This event will be held on Thursday, January 26 2012 at
8 pm, in the Dublin Irish Pub, 4 Shenkar St. Herzliya Pituach.
Beer, Chicken Wings and Linux, what could be better?

We would like to build the tradition of a monthly gathering to
strengthen the Israeli Linux community by spreading the knowledge
amongst ourselves as well as getting to know each other in person.

The Linux Hackers nights are informal, social meetings. There will be
an opportunity to present a 10-15 minutes chalkboard talk. Please
contact Benny Halevy bhalevy at tonian dot com if you are interested
in presenting.

The Agenda for January 26:

* 20:00-20:30 Gathering
* 20:30-21:00: Introduction and Talk: "The Lore of Submitting Code to
the Linux Kernel, OSD driver case study", Benny Halevy, CTO, Tonian
* 21:00-22:00: Food and Drink

Please RSVP to Einav Rosenbaum einavr at tonian dot com and feel free
to invite your Linux colleagues. The place is limited to 50 people so
please respond promptly.

Thanks to Tonian for sponsoring this event - We look forward to your
participation.

Benny Halevy,
CTO
Tonian

P.S. Feel free to join the Linux Hackers group on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/198675490226214/
}}}

Thomas