A friend of a collegue looking for embedded Linux introduction course

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:28:52 IST 2012

The title more or less says it all.

Who in Israel is offering courses in embedded Linux programming for
Linux newbies? From what I understood from my colleague, her friend is
working for a company that has developed a prototype for an algorithm
in Matlab and they now plan to translate it into a embedded Linux
board, and they would like to acquire the necessary knowhow to do the
porting themselves.

Thanks!
Dov