Getting rid of proprietary fonts

Nadav Har'El nyh at math.technion.ac.il
Sun Jan 22 21:14:17 IST 2012

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012, Matan Ziv-Av wrote about "Re: Getting rid of proprietary fonts":
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2012, Nadav Har'El wrote:
>
> >I wonder if anybody knows how I can use OpenOffice, or some other tool,
> >to find *where* in the document a certain font is being used?
>
> Did you try OO's "find and replace" dialog? It seems to be able to
> search by format/attributes (hidden behind a "more options" button,
> at least in libreoffice-writer-3.4.4.2 in Fedora).

Thanks - even after you told me about this option, it was hard to
find :-)

But I don't understand what this does... All I can check is "font" -
where do I tell it *which* font to look for? I tried putting "Arial" in
the text box, choosing the "font" button, and then searching. It found
nothing. Maybe I, or you, or both of us, are misunderstanding what this
dialog is supposed to be doing...

--
Nadav Har'El                        |                    Sunday, Jan 22 2012,