Broken Israeli government websites

Jonathan Ben Avraham yba at tkos.co.il
Mon Jan 30 16:52:26 IST 2012

Hi Antony,
This is an issue that does not interest the government of Israel. There is
no one to talk to about this. Once there were two people who took an
interest in this issue, Boaz Dolev and Itsik Cohen. It is a pity
that neither of them are in government service today.

  - yba

--
  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
      - yba at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -