Firefox 13 on Debian - where is Flash?

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:20:48 IDT 2012

Hi,

I installed Firefox 13.0.1 (well - audo upgraded since 11) on Debian
wheezy/sid x86 and it work well, except that I can't make it run Flash.
I think it comes down to "were the f*** is the plugins directory?" and I
couldn't find a definite answer to that.
The most concrete path I found talks about /usr/lib/firefox/plugins, but
linking to the libflashplayer.so (installed with
flashplugin-nonfree-1:2.8.4) from that directory and restarting Firefox
still doesn't list it in the Addon-Plugins page or makes Flash work.

Any help?

Thanks,

--Amos

--