suggestions sought for a framework for a quick, dirty, really simple GUI prototype

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Wed Jul 18 14:15:36 IDT 2012

Hello Oleg,
You may want to split your application into two parts.
The engine part (written in C++) will transform the data and write to
sys.stdout the updates to the data with keys for identifying the data
items.

The GUI part will be written in one of the scripting languages, read
from sys.stdin and display the values.
If I were to do this today, I'd probably use Python with Tkinter or
wxWidgets.
However, you may want to look into Perl or Tcl/Tk.

--- Omer

--
May the holy trinity of  $_, @_ and %_ be hallowed.

I may be affiliated in any way.