suggestions sought for a framework for a quick, dirty, really simple GUI prototype

yochai yochai at titat.info
Thu Jul 19 10:55:50 IDT 2012

Hey,

It isn't the first idea that comes to mind but what about SDL ?

You have no buttons or any other GUI objects, but it doesn't sound like
you need it and SDL suppose to be able to handle a lot of data with no
problem.
Also you can push events (data changes) to the loop safely with threads.

It's just another idea for you to consider.

Yochai